A short juggling and other things video by Thom and his friends.
Huge thanks to all of you who supported the Adventure Collective on IndieGoGo last month! I'm flying to Pittsburgh this week to devise with the cast. Not familiar? Check it out! - www.theadventurecollective.org
We'll be in New York performing at the Metropolitan Playhouse January 16-19. Come say hi!
Also, big thanks to my spirit animal, Ben Domask.
Like what you see? Stay connected!
It's my birthday, so I filmed you a video. Here's what I've been up to this past year!/n1. Dice stack
2. 4 clubs with a balance
3. 5 clubs into 4 with a balance
4. Plate balance 180
5. 5 ring color change
6. 5 clubs, half reverse spin
7. 4 balls with a head bounce (with transition!)
8. 3 club backcross with a balance
9. 8 ball 
10. 5 balls with a head bounce
11. 4 balls overhead with a balance
12. Point to point with a tension slide to splits
13. Point to point spin
14. Ball balance transfer
15. Glass on knife with a jumprope
16. Glass on knife with a jumprope, crossed arms
17. 7 ball kickups and kickdown 180s
18. 531 balance transfer
19. Stand on head
20. Teaset trick
21. Teapot trick
22. 3 ball throw (writing credit: Jacob Sharpe?)
23. Paddleball forward roll
24. Paddleball backwards roll
25. Sit on neck paddleball
26. Neck to neck paddleball
27. Walk-up-the-face balance with 3 club juggle
28. Balloon finale
The astonishing Trixie La Rue on ice. In glorious colour!!
Ball spinning, head bouncing, 3 hats, 6 plates and a head bounce, ball and mouthstick, and fine row of 6 backflips (on skates!) to cap it off./nFound on home movies from The Maxwells - Australian comedy acrobatic duo, who worked in the Ice Capades with her.
Boy Foy, skilful gentleman juggler, on unicycle, on ice!
Hat kick to head, 3 hats, 3 & 4 clubs, combination tricks, ball & mouthstick.
Found on home movie footage from The Maxwells, Australian acrobatic comedy duo, who were a top spesh act in the U.S. in the 1950s